3.05.2008

No Mr. Bond, It is you who has lost.


So the days continue and roll past rather quickly (thank God). I find myself becoming less stressed out over the period of these weeks when it doesn't seem so difficult. Unfortunately it's about to be that way again. Oh bring me a spring break of guns, 4-wheelers, sands, salt water, and complete freedom. Oh how glorious it will be.

This past weekend I had an audition at the Student Life offices for All Things to All People, which I may have mentioned in my last post. Early in the morning I arose oh so calmly getting ready at my own pace to end up there at around 12:20 for my 12:40 interview. Little did I know that i was off by about an hour and twenty minutes and i was supposed to be there at 11:20. Luckily they are forgiving and Mr. Ireland interviewed me and that seemed to go over well. Another discovery of the way I handle myself became very evident and confidence overwhelmed me that day. I have never auditioned monologues smoother than that. I have never felt more confident in responding to interview questions. It went amazing along with the fact that all the other auditioneers were so awesome to meet and work with for the afternoon. So now I am simply waiting on my letter of yes, no, or maybe. And it's driving me absolutely insane waiting outside next to the mailbox.

So I await the day, and also my zambooie t-shirts including my Piglet Will Eat You shirt... :-) Semi-formal, opera's and dinner with Emily is coming along with the weekend package so I'm excited. Then my beloved spring break of all the things listed far above will occur and my life will be complete. So to all of you who were praying keep doing that thing cause it works! Thanks so much to everyone who has been praying for me and the SL ministry. I miss every single one of you.

Allow me to introduce myself,
Marcus C.

No comments: