2.12.2008

Goodmorning Starshine! The Earth says hello!


I haven't updated this thing in quite some time now. I have been doing the college thing and trying not to let it defeat me although sometimes this can be rather difficult.

I attended show choir competitions these past two weekends to watch my old high school kick everyone else tail! Craftsmen as always have lived up to par and entertained as well as given a good laugh for those in good humor. This year they had a Star Trek themed show with Daniel Brasher opening with "Space, the final frontier"... and it just continued getting better from there. Chanter, the women's choir, stepped it up and really showed they were capable of breaking it down. Con Brio, my choir, totally rocked it this year with Sway with Me, Rock This Town, Oo Be Do, and was accompanied with lots of amazing choreography. Unfortunately, They didn't place at either competition but was truly impressed with their work this year. (this part of the post I updated on the 12th)

So Valentines Day has passed and I made dinner for Ems and we watched Across the Universe. I now have a new found love for the Beatles and their musical stylings. It's one of those mornings where I'm not sure that any REAL work is going to be completed by the time the sun drops over the horizon. For example, I was going to ride my bike down here to the theater for class like yesterday (even though I almost died of a heart attack), but I wasn't in a hurry, and it was kind of cold. You will find my reasoning works out using the Scientific Method.

For this summer I am applying to Student Life All Things to All People drama team. I am extremely excited to say that if I get the job I will be touring around the Southeast doing stage work and working with students in high school. It's such an opportunity just to audition for a chance to be able to work with such a great, God-loving group of people. Pray for me as this approaches.

Let me tell you that I'm absolutely not sure what's next for this day. It's exciting. I may even chop off all of my hair... thats truly exhilarating. It's most likely great because my hair is driving me through a freaking wall. Not up or down or around the wall, but through it.

I'm riding naked on horseback through the galaxy with Sting,
Marcus C.

1 comment:

littlered said...

thanks for updating...it made me laugh!