3.15.2008

Day Two: Cowpies/4 Second Swim/Gumbo/Rambo


I awoke this morning with such ease as I rolled out of my comfy air mattress to wolf down a breakfast of pancakes, sausage, turkey bacon, and coffee. We then proceeded down the road to pick up a manual jeep wrangler (super exciting for me) to go riding through the fields in as well as the 4-wheeler. We took all the vehicles to a big field and just rode around for 2 or so hours and even got a little cow crap on my feet. Hooray for sandals! After that we headed back to the house for some lunch sandwiches and about a four second dip in the pool that was like swimming in a glass of ice water. Afterwards me, David, and Zack went exploring on some trail behind the house and found another huge field to ride around in for a while. At the end of the day we went to the big house and had some sunflower seeds and root beer, threw the football, then ate some of the best gumbo I've had in a long time (yes the best is still at Doc's Oyster Bar in Orange Beach). Now we've loaded up all the magazines for the ungodly amount of weaponry we have including silenced weapons, tomorrow we shoot.

You can fill a tampon with bullets and it would be manly,
Marcus C.

No comments: