3.18.2008

Day Five: Buttered Biscuits/PC Strip/A Good Cigar


I woke up this morning with Pico the chihuahua licking my face as I rolled over on the fold out couch bed. We had some buttered biscuits and bacon the slid on our bathing suits and headed out to the ocean. It was freezing of course so we admittedly didn't spend much time in it but snapped a couple of pictures before we left then headed to the pool which was a little less cold than last night. We spent some time there just swimming and talking about this and that. We jogged back up to the room and had some sandwiches while we searched the inter-highway for random things and got in the car headed down the PC strip for something to do. We realized that all the shortest guys of the group of spring breakers had their shirts off to compensate for their short coming.. ha! We stopped by a cigar shop and picked up a couple of good ole CAO's and went further down the strip. We got out at a sidewalk mall area and surfed around there for a little bit then went to the movie theater and saw the bank job. I HIGHLY recommend that movie it was quite good, with Jason Statham and a couple of other British dudes. We went to our traditional Tuesday night Buffalo Wild Wings and devoured each our share of superbly flavored chicken wings and potato wedges. We got some starbucks then headed back to the condo to grab our cigars. It has been really windy all stinking week and we fought it clear down the beach as we puffed on our neatly wrapped tobacco leaves. I had an american CAO one of my personal favorites and we walked along and discussed church and girlfriends and simple secrets as we've been trying to connect on a deeper level all week. We then laid out on a perfectly crafted square of grass off of one of the boardwalks and just contemplated the stars and moon in all of it's infinite vastness. We're now back in the condo and finally relaxed once more in our haven of interior design feng shui. I bought the new Gnarls Barkley cd off of iTunes... get it now and you will thank me.

It's a day-spa you fart,
Marcus C.

1 comment:

Frank said...

In all honesty: I love my Rocky P's. For me it is the Rocky Patel Sun Grown Junior. The taste and the draw is great and they are not that expensive. Really good to enjoy myself.