12.10.2007

So what is it that you do exactly?

I am an old school sort of blogger, at least back to the days when livejournal was a BIG deal around my middle school/high school years. I'm back in the business of sharing my thoughts on the internet and I thought maybe it would be another fantastic way to communicate with friends and such. For those who don't already know I'm a freshman at Auburn University majoring in theatre. I have had a rough start and kind of a burnt out first semester, but that seems to be happening to everyone. I find true comfort in nothing but my God, and lately it has been tough to keep up with reading my bible on a regular basis and just sincerely diving into His word. Thank God though that this semester is coming to a close and I will be returning home to B'ham in only three days to spend time with my sweetheart Emily and my most missed family and friends. This being my first post, is extremely random and will consist of such thoughts for today by the way. It's wonderful how friends are there for you all the time when it seems like there's nothing exciting to do. In fact we are planning on all going to this sweet cigar/pipe shop in Homewood called The Briary where we can all relax smoke some CAO or Hoyo de Monterrey cigars. I'm very much looking forward to being home and enjoying the Christmas season without huge responsibilities.

For all of you who are into this I just finished up my last performance of the Rocky Horror Picture Show in which I played Eddie. It's sad to have to leave it because I got so attached after watching to movie so many times and getting hooked on all the songs and never getting sick of calling brad an a**hole or janet a slut. oh good times. sorry for those of you who missed it but you can look forward to seeing it every year and we may even try to do a gender swap version. I really wanna be Magenta. muahahahaha 

Poops & Giggles
Marcus C

No comments: