12.13.2007

Home Sweet Not in Auburn

You will not believe it but I actually finished up at Auburn and I have just returned to Birmingham not a half an hour ago. Relief runs through my body as i sit on my comfy couch down in the party basement, looking at the 62" monster t.v. No one is here yet but i feel like I am out of place in my own home, not because it's really quiet, but because home is not a solid place for me while I'm in college. 

It's extremely weird to think about how I have permanently moved out of my house in Birmingham, consequently giving up my sweet upstairs room with it's own office, to take on another sweet bachelor pad of an apartment in Auburn. Now I am simply floating along in outer space with no real place to call my home. In four years if I'm not already out of Auburn I'll be moving somewhere else to God knows what. Ha, until God knows what, exactly. 

I encourage all of those who read this to be overly thankful for what you receive this holiday season. Think about the real reason we celebrate such an occasion. Be overly kind to all you encounter. There's nothing worse than letting some tiny incident ruin your day. Freaking God loves you, and has given you these times to spend with others who love you. DO IT!

I need exercise,
Marcus C.  

1 comment:

littlered said...

Hey sweet boy....God does have an amazing plan...patience...it is a virtue! You are more articulate than you think...just like your dad. I love you..mom