6.02.2009

What have I told you about thinking Harold?

It's the third week of school, I've watched more movies than I can account for (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang an instant classic), I have smoked around 5 or 6 hookahs, 6 or so cigars, 5 black n milds, and 3 pipe smokes. I've been out shooting twice, purchased a .22, searched high and low for ammo, bought ear plugs and a bag, and nailed the target. I have discussed and learned, the french revolution, the industrial revolution, Nietzsche, Plato, and major controversial issues. I felt like I have learned the most random assortment of things possible in 1 month that some experience in a year. One thing somehow baffles me....I'm not tired of it. I mean, I'm tired, but not of all this.

I think after all the films, smoke, noise, and education, I've finally relaxed and gotten right back into what seems like a "normal" routine. My days are numbered, so why not get out of the god forsaken apartment and live a little? Even if that means going over to Chris & Fro's late at night to watch Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire. It's an overwhelming experience, believe me. I ought to get a video camera to capture all the fascinating moments.

If only I had the willpower to deliver a blog post everyday to chronicle the events and allow you to catch a glimpse of the action. Don't hold your breath, but nothing is impossible.

I want to know how many readers I have. I mean, who is really interested in what I have to say in the least? I would hope most of my friends are checking this out at least to humor me. Maybe someone can enjoy it. Possibly I can start bringing my camera around with me to at least liven up the posts with some lovely pictures. I think I'll start doing that. In the mean time, don't hesitate to recommend this to someone else if you find suitable. I would love you for that... not that I already don't.

Do you know what nemesis means?
Marcus C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good stuff. i read it every time :)

dad