6.02.2009

Yeah... my foots in my mouth... tasty!


Ok, so I felt like it was a good idea to put a post up because I'm in the writing mood. And maybe this feeling will continue and you'll have lots to read everyday (whoever you are). Like I mentioned before nothing is impossible so be prepared for at least a collection of good photos, hopefully.

Today I woke up late and went to Chris & Fro's to go out and shoot guns at Tommy James' farm. This was good because we haven't had an opportunity to go out and do something outside the norm for a week or so. Unfortunately, after we had put a few clips through the guns to warm up, the bottom dropped out and it started raining like crazy out of nowhere. So we packed up as fast as possible to get back to the house where we listened to stories of firework battles and scaring the hell out of little kids. You should meet these folks, remind me of some of MY relatives. We took charge and went to Buffalo Wild Wings to compensate for our lack of manly acts from before. Oh yeah, and my car window had fallen down and half my jeep was filled with water (not literally but still). Glorious day, and I believe that someone stole my iPod and my firecrackers out of the center console because of that same broken window. Blast!

All I can say after all of that is prepare to be disappointed folks. Even when you are having a "lucky" streak my friend. Don't let your guard down. I don't mean be a tough son of the gun, that's the exact opposite of solving the problem. I mean, be prepared, simply. When everything goes your way just don't think that it all will be going well forever. But take it in stride as well. There is no need to freak out when in all comes crashing down either. Keep a joyful mind, and never forget that the Lord loves you, so you are never forgotten. It's a beautiful thing folks and don't you forget it!

Rigney is not trying to seduce me in that picture,
Marcus C.

No comments: