5.18.2009

I broke the freakin' kick pedal

For some odd reason I have felt like updating this blog every time I saw a new movie. And here we are again with an enormous collection of new films fresh on my mind. For those of you who are fans of movies like Fight Club, I highly recommend Guy Ritchie movies... any of them, except for the Madonna ones. This includes Lock, Stock, and Two Smokin' Barrels, Revolver, and Snatch. These movies are for the pros, and definitely not for the faint of heart. These movies (along with a few others) helped me renew faith in the movies.

I had the pleasure to see The Soloist in theaters last night and I have to say that it wasn't necessarily what I was expecting. Not to say that it was a disappointment, but rather a beautiful look at passion, love, kindness, music, and friendship. Robert Downey Jr. and Jamie Foxx help you float away into a world where you forget that you're staring at a screen of folks only representing the truth. Good movies are still coming out.... thank God. Also, I just looked at a preview for a Sherlock Holmes movie by Guy Ritchie where Robert Downey plays Holmes, and Jude Law is Watson... how quaint. I spend hours on imdb.com sometimes and you'll never believe what I've found. Just go look at who's been in what it'll surprise you and make you go "Oh yeah!" and "That was THAT guy?"

School starts this Friday, I'm trying my hardest not to dread it, but school is what it is... dreadful. I know I'm overusing the three period pause tonight but I feel it represents my voice well in an inaudible way, ya know since this is... inaudible. Anyway, if anyone knows anything about part-time job opportunity I would definitely be interested.

Elementary my dear Watson,
Marcus C.

2 comments:

Skipper said...

wait did you really break the kick pedal???

Hollywood said...

yeah... the bottom part of it snapped in half...this is not uncommon