4.21.2009

Spaghetti Heartburn is Key

Anxiety is a killer. I don't particularly know if this brand of stress is due to me worrying about getting down to Auburn or not, but I'll tell you one thing. I'd sure rather be down further south doing nothing than up here doing nothing. I know that last statement was pure genius so you don't have to tell me twice. My mind jumps hoops over the fact that I'm going to be taking classes a month from now and I have a full 18 hour fall semester ahead of me. I'm supposed to go back in there and kick tail as if I'm the best college student in the world? What the hell? I know that I'm capable of getting an A in every single class and getting done with all of the work ALONG WITH being in theatre productions and kicking butt in those. But come on.......the stress is a little bothersome and can you blame me?

The reality is that I have nothing to prove to anyone. I know what I'm capable of. But it's about doing my best because there is no reason that I should slack off because I think it's not worth it in the long run. It may not be that big of a deal to get C's in all my courses, but I can't go do that now that I'm revisiting the "bane of my existence". I have to conquer it. It's now my knight in shining armor moment, and the princess is the degree. I know... it's lame. But the point is that there is a greater good here to be conquered. And it's not really a literal concrete thing. It's more of an idea that consumes my mind and fills me with utter ANXIETY.

This has been a really odd late night post, but hopefully everyone will enjoy this short and sweet rant that gives a little insight to my emotions currently.

Zassi is Sassi,
Marcus C.