4.17.2009

Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of war

So I don't know about you but every now and then I get myself stuck in the YouTube world surfing the visual inter-webs for something of note. Lately I have been running into a collection of vegetarian videos (along with some Christian Bale stuff including American Psycho clips) but that has nothing to do with vegans. I have come across this dude Onision... yeah I dunno either I'm guessing his parents were hippies, and it would certainly explain the vegan thing. Anyway if you have a chance to check him out... don't.

This guy spends a lot of his time making videos that bash everyone who essentially, believes in god, eats meat, supports this country, or has a brain. He makes videos starting with a legitimate cause, being a vegetarian. I find nothing wrong with vegans, in fact they are normal people that choose not to eat meat. I think that if it helps promote a better lifestyle then go for it I'm all for it, but I'm not going to be a vegetarian because I'm simply not concerned about it. And watching this genius's videos don't concern me either. Either way it's just another prime example of people who have no real education behind their cause (besides copying from what they heard someone else say). And it shows that ignorantly blaming people for random sins doesn't attract an audience. If there's no love in your mission, there's no mission, just a bunch of hate and ignorance. And how can you not be self absorbed when all you're doing is preaching about how you're right and everyone else is wrong? Is that not exactly the kind of thing you're tagging on other folks? I simply do not see how people can be this stupid. Excuse my ignorance but it's very sad. That is all for that *claps hands clean*

A friend recently told me that the people in the apartment below him were blasting music and wouldn't turn it down so he stomped on the floor. Then they turned it up and yelled "Is it loud enough for you?" He didn't reply but if he could have he would have taken his new 10/22 and proceeded downstairs knocking on there door. "Is this real enough for you?" haha, oh man, good times.

Think with your dipstick Jimmy!
Marcus C.

2 comments:

Chase Butler said...

Hey man. I totally remember you-- the first time from the failed attempt to start a band and the second from Ukraine. Thanks for adding me. Hope you're doing well. I liked the blog-- oh the fools of youtube.

Hollywood said...

quite :)