6.17.2008

Don't be a Texas Tammy

I am listening to War of Ages on my old iPod... yes i said old. I purchased a new one along with a sweet neoprene case because my old one is circling the drain. I finally have my computer back after a couple days of repair. A new hard drive, optical drive, and OS update later I have my mac back and in working order... of course I had to completely start over cause my hard drive was wiped. But after that long disappointment I recovered my music and a few other items.... now I just need the rest of my apps. Computer talk aside, we are now in San Angelo, TX and if you don't know where that is... I don't blame you. We are about 3 hours west of the Houston/Austin line. Camp here is going great so far. It's hot as heck here and freezing cold inside of the worship center area where we spend most of our days, so there is no happy medium. And now it's almost time for student showcase where the students are showing off their odd talents... some of which are... well I mean it's still entertaining to listen/watch. I don't know what everyone wants to know about what's going on... so I leave you with a picture!

Flippity flappity fling flong,

Marcus C.


No comments: