6.11.2008

Christ is not a fashion, fleeting away.

A) I want ^that^ tattooed on me somewhere
B) Emily is gone again :( 
C) I'm listening to Muse
4) I need headache/heartburn medicine
G) I need escape

So it's the 3rd week of camp and it has been getting rougher/smoother in different and same locations. We are about to head out from Covenant and on to Angelo State in Texas and start a brand new camp. I'm learning certain new things about ins and outs of the technical world. I've been doing my basic video editing and shooting on random days. It's time for a little variety. Even though I am not the most excited about having to load-out/load-in all over again, it's going to be a great adventure. It would be really awesome if we could have camp in like... Jamaica.

I've been really craving to head back to Auburn for some reason. I wanna do shows, and be with my friends while we smoke a good cigar and eat a great burger at Niffer's. I wanna have my apartment back. At the moment I'm not really sure why. I love the people that I am working with. This may be my first real moment of being homesick. It's my first summer in Limbo. By that I mean now that I'm in college I don't have a permanent home any longer. So I am sick for a home that has no existence, and it's awesome.

We have about a half hour until worship and the band is practicing. I hope that everyone who reads this is doing well. I encourage you to invite more people to read as you see fit. Also If I can muster up the courage maybe there will be a poem or two in the future, or maybe a little gibberish. 

Saddle up your horses,
Marcus C.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

emily wants you to write a poem! haha

littlered said...

ok, now really, where would you fit that line on your body? crazy boy! i miss you.

austin.s.martin said...

I know this is a bit awkward, but I just searched the lyric - "Christ is not a fashion, fleeting away" to see who wrote the song and I came across your blog. I have a friend who got that tattooed on his arm.