5.24.2008

I Love Mary, Blind Mary marry me.

It's been such a long time since a felt I should update this array of disorganized thoughts. I find myself awake at about 2:30 in the morning contemplating my summer and all it will entail. What am I going to do with myself when I have to meet brand new people and spend roughly 2 months with them and stressful but amazing circumstances? My general freedom is coming to an end. The stress free days of GTA IV and World of Warcraft are coming to a close as I prepare to go on a journey. God is grasping my heart and trying to wrench out the cynicism and blindness that has been dragging me deeper and deeper. I hate that I feel so unmotivated to be. I know that He will without a doubt be filling every corner of my soul if I will just let Him reside there and be conscious of the fact. I'm abandoning my old learned habits for His. I need a mass of prayer. It's all so difficult when I feel in a state of limbo. I have no permanent home. College consumes a different part of my life that comes with a lot of hard work. I can't decide what I'm going to do with all of my random technical skills and passions. I am adrift in a sea of great imagination and wonder and confusion. He will guide me. My trust is in Him. I love you Lord, and I want what you want.

On a less insane path of thoughts, Student Life approaches. I'm ready to head off to different states
and work with students all over the place. It's scary, but more like the fright you build up as the roller coaster makes it's way to the top of the hill. The final click is about to release me into a whirl of twists, turns, and barrel rolls of God knows what. And He does.... REALLY know. I want to write poetry again, music, song. What do you think?

I was very pleased to get to spend a week with my sweetheart Emily in H-Ville. We ate great food, spent time with caring family. All over it was a good way to spend part of my free summer getting to know more about those I love. I
am overflowing with great joy and happiness because of it. Even amidst all of this great concern for my life, It is well with my soul. I love you all.

I got Tier 4 shoulders!
Marcus C.

1 comment:

littlered said...

I love you and I'm incredibly proud of who you are becoming....you can count on me to pray....always....mom