4.16.2008

They Say the Meek Shall Inherit


So I apologize for not updating this thing in a little while. I don't know who would be too concerned but I am now finding time to update this while I'm currently in a class not really getting any work done. It has been a stressful couple of weeks and Little Shop of Horrors have been going fantastic. As soon as we got back from spring break we began working on the set and got that sucker alive and moving. I suffered a couple of minor injuries such as a slip from a power drill onto my thumb, a nick from a table saw on the same thumb, and a giant piece of brick face falling and cutting me across my cheek. But I'm healing and the show opened last week and so far it has been an exciting run. We only have four more performances to go out of ten and it's going to be a great stress relief when it's over. The semester is nearly over and HOPEFULLY I will not get a D in Theatre History II so I can actually audition for shows next semester and feel like I'm doing something. Also, student life starts up on the 25th of May for me and I will be gone all summer ministering to thousands and thousands of students.... just keep me in your prayers if at all possible. It's a very hardcore last couple of weeks.

If you face plant, can a laugh a little out loud before I get up to help you?

Marcus C.

p.s. I pre-ordered the new Showbread CD heehee

2 comments:

littlered said...

i don't understand your last comment....i know it's probably funny but it doesn't make sense! explain please!

Hollywood said...

what comment? lol