5.29.2008

1950's Bible Drill (Would be a cool name for a band)

I'm finally done with training week at Student Life Camp. We are in less than 2 hours planning to head out to Covenant College near Lookout Mountain in GA. We'll be there for a total of 3 sessions roughly 2 and 1/2 weeks. It's been a tedious process to get to this point. Lots of meetings, getting to know YOU sessions, learning/teaching times, and sleep have been a pertinent part of our preparation. I'm ready to go and start camp with the Blue Team, and discover what God has planned for me to learn and experience. I'm so ready to see what impact I will have and what He uses me for along the way. I'm going to learn so much, and there is nothing stopping me from being joyful.

One thing that I've noticed during our session is how people in this field are generally so passionate about what they do. The amount of work and effort that is devoted into every little thing is quite astounding as day by day we work to further the kingdom of God. I hope that in every way that my joy is increased 10-fold. I pray and thank God for the passions of everyone on the team and the universal desire of us all to bring Him glory through everything we do. It's exciting. You know you wish you could experience it.

I'm sad to say that even though I have managed to snap a few pictures, that I have not brought my camera usb cord with me so no pictures with my entries until my parents bring me that at Covenant. But no worries there will be lovely ones once I can get into that photo mode. Get excited, you can even pee yourself a little if you like. I love you all!

Brad is satisfactorily satisfied,
Marcus C.

No comments: