1.06.2008

What is it that you want from me?


And so I return to this beloved thing to update you on the many happenings of my life as of late. Christmas is now over sadly, but I received an amazing pea coat, leather fossil watch, and xbox 360 I have wanted for a while. WOOT! merry christmas to me. Since last time I have watched football, spent time with emily having so much fun eating at p.f. changs and macaroni grill and enjoying new years. I've played apples to apples, received a ticket for shooting a 12 gauge shotgun, smoked some good cigars, played call of duty 4 and guitar hero, watched scrubs and the office, and got a stinkin tattoo on the inside of my wrist....
I don't know why some people read blogs, and I sure hope people don't mind me blabbing on about myself. But I have found lately that I must own up to what I am responsible for in my life. I feel that I need not a list of new years resolutions to complete but still a set of accomplishments that need to be finished once I get back to Auburn. I am a little Auburn-sick if there is such a thing, and am ready to return and finish up some schooling action. I also need to study my bible hardcore style and drop the apathetic crap. Yes, crap it is indeed when I don't do what God intended. So, pray for me as I return to school and keep on thinking and researching into what I want to do with my life thus far. God has a plan I know, and all of your prayers are greatly appreciated.

I have permanent ink on the inside of my arm,
Marcus C.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are always in my prayers, and i know you will get back to auburn and do great! you are an amazing person.
emily

littlered said...

i know that this last semester has been a hard transition and trying to figure out what God has planned has added to the stress....take it one day at a time...thinking about the whole thing will overwhelm and frustrate. just do the thing that He asks you to do daily...that's all you can do! i love you much and i'm praying for you like crazy...mom